Highly experienced trek & tour leaders, mountaineering guides. Direct supervision on every trip.
Tailor made programs. You control the time. ‘Safety first’ based guidance.
Fair prices & attractive discounts. Full compliment to the Tour Leader in every 15 paying pax.
Transparent prices, no hidden-extra-charge packages.
Responsible Travel Company. Accredited by Nepal government and various non-government departments/organizations/institutions, such as: Registered with:
1. Tourism Ministry, Department of Tourism, Bhrikutimandap, Kathmandu,
2. Revenue (Tax) Department, Permanent Account Number (PAN), Maharajgunj, Kathmandu,
3. Industry Division, Office of the Small & Home Based Industry, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu,
4. Central Bank of Nepal (Nepal Rastra Bank, NRB), Baluwataar, Kathmandu, Affiliated to:
5. Trekking Agencies’ Association of Nepal (TAAN), Naxal, Kathmandu,
6: Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), Nagpokhari, Kathmandu,
7. Village Tourism Federation (VITOF, Nepal), Thamel, Kathmandu,
8. Kathmandu Education Project (KEEP), Thamel, Kathmandu, etc.
Environmentally conscious trips and walks to suit your taste and preference in Himalayan adventure. ‘Leave footprint but nothing’ and ‘take memories and photos but nothing else’ basis.
Government certified guides, who can work in all situations allowing full attention. Regular team of porters with attractive daily wages. Standard coverage of any accidental cases at work on treks or mountaineering.
Available almost all kind of equipment on renting of a trek or mountaineering trips. Please check individually may be all are included in your package already.
Clear and friendly communication with ‘guest first’ manner! Traditionally “guests are the forms of Gods”.
Accessible 24/7 anytime by personal cell phone or office telephones. Fast reply in e-mails or any other means of communications including the social medias. Easy to find, centrally located in Thamel.
Alpine Exodus Pvt. Ltd.
JP Street, Chhetrapati 17 Thamel,
Postal box # 24119, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Telephone: +977-1-4414658 and +977-1-4216541
Fax: + 977-1-6205093
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org