Annapurna Round Trek-19 day
The old goods for the Annapurna Round trekkers were really amazing. No trek itinerary of today can bring back the same charm, the feeling of doing it, but we can still follow the trail and we can understand what the generation had.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Arrival in the Kathmandu|Hotel
Arrival in the Kathmandu/Hotel in Thamel.
International airport. Reception and transfer to Hotel. Your Hotel will be located in the centre of Thamel at peaceful location. Upon arrival at Hotel, room check- in is done with welcome drinks. Then a short trip briefing is followed by signing on the trek permit application forms, acknowledge all the driving and other tickets/vouchers – most of which handled by guide, so it is not a big deal but good to note down the time table etc. Also please pass us your travel insurance information incse of emergency for the back support. Then there will be a free time for rest or visit around on your own.
Kathmandu – Ngadi (930m)|Lodge.
Morning breakfast around 7am at the Hotel, then board on the privately reserved 4WD jeep to drive to Ngadi (930m). Ngadi is a small town located on the bank of Marshyangdi River (about 220km). The road upto Besisahar is finely built all-season road; after Besishar it’s a seasonal. During the rainy season, the drive only upto Ngadi will be possible without too much dirt and muddy crossing. This is under-construction site.
Overnight at the lodges – to which we have termed as the “Lodge”. All your accommodations during trek will be on the similar ones. The comfort and facilities may be vary from lodge to lodge but every lodge will have one restaurant for the in-house guests' dining, therefore each one is more than sufficiently able to provide hot meals and drinks, offer good accommodations and friendly environment with cleanliness.
During your journey, your breakfast is provided everyday in the same lodge where the night is spent (time around 7 to 8). Lunch around in 11 to 12 almost everyday and dinner in the same lodge where the night is spent. This will be continued on the days to come while you will be in the mountain.
Ngadi to Jagat (1300m/6hrs trek)|Lodge
There is a road connection between Ngadi to Jagat – but as said above it is only the seasonal road. So the drive may be not possible. We believe that the trek should be more than pleasant! So no use in case any jeep available to drive to.
The jeep available here are public jeeps used for the local passengers in any case your want to use. As long as the road condition is OK such jeeps are available. So you may choice whether take the jeep or do trek.
If taken jeep, trek will be quicker. You may decide stay at Jagat or go further is totally upto you; just talk with your guide and let you decision to know the porters.
Jagat to Dharapani|Lodge
Trek to Dharapani (1860m/6hrs). Overnight & meals similar.
Dharapani to Chame|Lodge
Dharapani to Chame (2670m/5 hrs trek). O/N & meals similar.
Chame to Upper Pisang|Lodge
Chame to Upper Pisang (3300m/5hrs). O/N & meals similar.
Upper Pisang to Manang|Lodge
Upper Pisang to Manang (3540m/3hrs). O/N & meals similar.
Day in Manang|Lodge
Manang rest day. O/N & meals similar.
This is majorly for the acclimatization. But at the same time you may be able to explore some of the best sites of your entire trip such as the interesting monastery (the cave monastery), the glacier lake of Gangapurna etc. If you would like to take a little longer hike, also available.
Manang to Ghunsang|Lodge
Manang to Ghunsang (3950m/2hrs) & on to Letdar (4200m/3hrs). O/N similar.
Ledar to Thorung High Camp|Lodge
Ledar to Thorung High Camp (4833m/5hrs). O/N similar.
Thorng High Camp to Thorong La
Thorng High Camp to Thorong La (5416m/4hrs) and down to Muktinath (3810m/3hrs). O/N similar.
Muktinath to Jomsom|Hotel
Muktinath to Jomsom (2800m/5hrs trek). O/N similar.
Jomsome to Tukuche|Lodge
Jomsome to Tukuche (2590m/5hrs trek). O/N similar.
Tukuche to Tatopani|Lodge
Tukuche to Tatopani (1190m/drive & trek). O/N similar.
Tatopani to Ghorepani|Lodge
Tatopani to Ghorepani (2860m/8hrs trek). O/N similar.
Morning to Poon Hill & to Pokhara|Hotel
Ghorepani to Poon Hill (3210m) in the morning and in the day trek to Ulleri and drive to Pokhara by jeep is possible if you would like.
An extra day
This day can be used on trek or even in Pokhara. If on trek, then you would be doing the thing you want to or if shortage somewhere, you may use this day. And incase its in Pokhara, do nothing but full day rest or go for city tours. On tours in the city, you may visit some of the incredible places such as Davis Fall, Gupteshwor cave in quite convenient distance from the big city.
Way to Kathmandu|Hotel
Drive to Kathmandu on the car. Services over. Good bye to the guide.
Transfer to Airport
Transfer to airport and Happy See Off!
- Arrival/departure pick up/transfers in Kathmandu, Pokhara etc.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara on BB plan,
- All trek/National park entry permit, TIMS,
- Guide and a complete team of supporting staffs/crews,
- Privately reserved drive to Besisahar from Kathmandu. Similarly, from Besisahar to Chame– the jeep as available locally,
- Daily meals (lunch, breakfast, dinner) with hot drinks during trekking,
- Extra services such as washing water in the higher elevations, daily services of fresh fruits, trekking map for the group etc. Note: the standard, quantity, nature of services can be varied as per your need, request or the budget structure. We can make a trip from the possible most economy to highly luxurious. Do not hesitate to let us know your ideas, we execute them highly professional way.
- Meals (other than breakfast) while staying in Kathmandu and Pokhara,
- Airfare from Jomsom to Pokhara (also from Pokhara to Kathmandu) if chosen travel by flight,
- Personal expenses, personal wear, warm clothes, rain wear,
- Cold drinks, drinking water, bar bills, luxurious make of coffee etc.
- Travel insurance, medical expenses, helicopter rescue if any,
- International flight ticket, Nepal visa etc.
- Anything extra or more or repeated than above mentioned etc.