At the eastern rim of Kathmandu Valley – the ancient Newari Town of ‘Dhulikhel’ has situated at 1550m above sea level and some 32km east of Kathmandu and 74km south west of Kodari can be reached by two major highways.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Dhulikhel; Culture & Himalayn Shangrila
We drive you to Dhulikhel on privately reserved car or van as per the group size. Check in Hotel upon arriving here and lunch. Later we take to the old Newari town to visit. It’s an interesting visit to the old temples, squares, streets etc.
Return your hotel and rest. We gather again for ‘Sun-Setting’ view; later is dinner and good night!
Next day morning, depending on season to season, we gather again at the viewing point for Sun Rising scenery. A clear morning really makes an impressive panoramic view of the Himalayan peaks and the rising sun’s rays hitting to the line of Himalayas. It’s truly dramatic and hard to explain in words!
Later breakfast and get ready for the Hike! This pleasant 2 hrs stroll starts off south from Dhulikhel then truns west, crosses paddy fields and runs alongt he course of a small stream. It eventually meets the Banepa to Panauti road a little north of the town. Panauti is a beautiful little town with numerous temples and magnificent woodcarvings.
You will be picked up at Panauti and drive to Kathmandu/your hotel.
- English speaking tour guide,
- Pick up/transfer to your hotel as well as fro/to the road head,
- Lunch (hot lunch or pack lunch) as available,
- Entry fees to the heritage sites, parks, temples as remain on the way,
- Many more compliment/regular services from Alpine Exodus,
- Separate price is provided if there is overnight stay involve on the program,
- If porter is necessary, separate cost is provided,
- Meals other than above mentioned,
- Cold drinks, bar bills, if any,
- Tipping to your guide, porter, driver if any,
- Photography or video shooting if any,
- Repeating visit or drive etc.