A superb combination of adventure and fame; this EBC trek makes your dream come true of seeing the Everest by your bare eyes. A story making trip for your kith and keens of being how unique the landscapes were and how rare the entire trip was. This trek has bundles of uneasiness, limited resources and there may be a lot of complaints; but at the end of the trip excellent rewards of seeing the Everest, traveling in the Third Pole of the universe and conquering one of the remotest part of the Himalayas! Everest Base Camp trek is definitely for the heroes!
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Arrival in Nepal
Arrival in Nepal. International airport pick up and transfer to Hotel.
Trek to Phakding
In the morning after breakfast fly (30 min) to Lukla (2830 m/9282 ft)) Tenzing Hillary Airport (LUA).
Trek to Phakding (2640 m/8659 ft), 9.7 km/6.1 mile,
Approx walking 4-5 hrs. Full board/Lodge.
Trek to Namche
Trek to Namche (3440 m/11283 ft), 13 km/8.1 miles,
Approx walking 6-7 hrs. O/N at lodge/full board.
Namche acclimatization day/side Hiking
Namche acclimatization day/side hiking.
Visit to Khumjung (3800 m/12464 ft) & back covering about 13.8 km/8.5 miles,
Approx walking 5-6 hrs. O/N similar/full board.
If added Khunde the walking hours may be 6-7hrs.
Trek to Tyangboche
Trek to Tyangboche (3810 m/12497 ft).
Stay in Deevoche (3790 m/12431 ft), 15.6 km/9.68 mile,
Approx walking hrs 5-6, O/N similar/full board.
Trek to Dingboche
Trek to Dingboche (4350 m/16617 ft), 13.7 km/8.5 mile,
Approx walking 6-7 hrs. O/N similar/full board.
Trek to Lobuche
Trek to Lobuche (4910 m/16105 ft), 11.4 km/7.1 mile,
Approx walking 6-7 hrs. O/N at Lodge/full board.
Trek to Gorakshep
Trek to Gorakshep (5164 m/16937 ft), 4.80 km/3 mile,
Approx walking 3-4 hrs.
Then hike to Kalapatthar (5623 m/18443 ft), 3.5 km/2.2 mile go & return),
Approx walking 3-4 hrs. Congratulations on destination accomplishment!!
Trek returns via Lobucche heading down to Pheriche (4250 m/13940 ft), 8.8 km/5.46 mile,
Approx walking 4-5 hrs. O/N similar/full board.
Trek to Namche
Trek to Namche (17.9 km/11.11 mile),
approx walking 6-7 hrs. O/N at same lodge as going up/full board.
Trek to Lukla
Trek to Lukla (29.8 km/18.5 mile),
Approx walking 7-8 hrs. O/N at Lodge/full board.
Way to Kathmandu
Fly to KTM in the morning. Hotel as before. Day at free.
Way to Home
Transfer to airport on the said time and fly home/Happy see off!!
- Airport pick up/transfer,
- Flight ticket to Lukla and return with required transfer/pick up and the taxes,
- Guide and porters for the trek, all trek permits, and entry tickets/TIMS cards,
- Hotel accommodation in KTM [Day 01 & Day 11] & lodge/guest house accommodation on trek [from Day 02 to Day 11],
- daily meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner with hot drinks such as black tea, milk tea etc.),
- Other miscellaneous regular services of Alpine Exodus that are as compliment,
- Cold drinks, bar bills, meals while in KTM (other than Breakfast),
- Bottled/mineral water, more boiled water than above,
- Extra luxurious drink such as different makes of coffees, chocolates/hot chocolates etc.
- Any extension on trek or stay in KTM.
- Travel insurance, medical assistance (please have your best possible travel insurance),
- Tips to the guide, driver etc. if any and anything not mentioned above