It’s an exciting trip that lets you visit some of the best scenes in the Himalayas which combines Mt. Everest, Mt.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
It’s an exciting trip that lets you visit some of the best scenes in the Himalayas which combines Mt. Everest, Mt. Cho Oyu and Mt. Makalu in one locale. And the lower elevation standing by these sky-scraping are probably the most heard peaks our of Himalayas, these are Thamserku, Kangteiga, Ama Dablam, Island Peak etc. This is the view of everyday throughout the journey.
The entire trail is not that hard and also does not take you to the extreme elevations like any other trails on Himalaya treks often do. Therefore it can be said that this is suitable to most age group people who love outdoor activities and are hikers.
Another great feature of this trek is that it brings you to explore some of the wonderful lakes located in the lap of Himalayan peaks. There are five lakes, out of which three are met on the way and two of them are remained beyond Gokyo village. Interested parties having one more extra days can easily make them visit with wonderful explorations of that part as well.
The trek parties having longer time and if want to give a try on one of the exciting 5000 meter passes trek, can easily extend the trip by doing Renjo La – the pass on the west of the village above the third lake or continue to Cho La to join to the EBC valley.
The route from Renjo La and down to Thame before arriving to Namche is more open, scenic and has chance to visit the less-touched by foreigner trekkers like Lungden, Marlung, Thame Og and Teng explored along this stretch traditional with less interacted with foreigner trekkers.
The trek as presented here of 12 days without any extension truly is easy in grade and scenic in nature!
No details found.
Arrival at kathmanduKathmandu arrival and Hotel.
Trek to PhakdingMorning breakfast and fly to Lukla. Trek to Phakding.
Trek to NamcheTrek to Namche (3440m).
Visit to KhumjungEasy strolling walk visit to Khumjung and for night arrive at Kyanjuma (3550m).
Trek to MachhermoTrek to Machhermo (4470m),
Trek to GokyoTrek to Gokyo (4790m),
Trek to DragnakVisit Gokyou Ri (5360) and trek to Dragnak (4700m),
Trek down to Phortse villageTrek down to Phortse village via Na,
Trek to NamcheTrek to Namche.
Trek to LuklaTrek to Lukla.
Way to KathmanduFly to Kathmandu and rest.
Back to HomeFly back home or as your further program.
- Airport pick up, transfer, as program in Kathmandu
- Flight ticket of Kathmandu to Lukla and Kathmandu,
- Trek from Day 02 to Day 10 with all meals (daily breakfast, lunch, dinner with hot drinks), mountain lodges/guest houses accommodation, 1 English speaking guide, 1 guide’s assistant (if the group is bigger of 7-10 people), necessary porters,
- All trek permits, entry tickets,
- Hotel in Kathmandu (2 nights based on 3 star hotel with daily breakfast/twin sharing),
- And many more the regular & compliment services of Alpine Exodus,
- Meals while in Kathmandu and other than the daily breakfast,
- Personal wear, trekking gears,
- Personal expenses, international flight tickets, Nepal visa fee,
- Personal/accidental/travel insurance, medical assistance, emergency rescue if any,
- Anything that are not mentioned on the “Service” [Price Including] column.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing