It’s an exciting trip that lets you visit some of the best scenes in the Himalayas which combines Mt. Everest, Mt.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Arrival at kathmandu | Hotel
Kathmandu arrival and Hotel.
Trek to Phakding | Hotel
Morning breakfast and fly to Lukla (2850m|9349ft/35minute). Trek to Phakding (2640m|86620ft/4-5hrs). Easy hiking along the Sherpa villages.
Trek to Namche | Hotel
Trek to Namche (3440m|11285ft/5-6hrs). Another great day in the lower section of the upper Khumbu area. Until lunchtime, its a pleasant walk thru the villages. After lunch a long slope ascending for 2-3hrs. Both sections have wonderful villages, lots of photo day!
Exploration day at Namche | Hotel
We go for easy walking. Many places to visit or walk to. You may talk to your guide about what kind of side excursion you love to have. An 8 hrs tough hiking but superbly rewarded hike to Thame is available, but you should see your physical fitness. Pushing too much for this hike should not harm your next days trek. Anyone suitable is easily produced!
Trek to Dole | Hotel
A beautiful scenic trek to Dole 4200m|13778ft for 6-7hrs. It involves some adventurous uphill and downhill walking, but end of the day amazingly rewarded with great vistas and great satisfaction of mountain trekking.
Trek to Machherma | Hotel
A beautiful and easy hike to Machherma (4470m|14663ft in 4-5hrs). Great sceneries all day!
Trek to Gokyo | Hotel
Half day trek to Gokyo (4790m|15713ft/3-4hrs), exploring amazing series of lakes. There are 5 lakes. Out of the five, the forth and fifth are beyond the Gokyo village, so enroute are the first, second and third. Gokyo village is situated on the bank of the third lake. Another superb day on the trip.
After lunch you may go for visit the Gokyou Ri (5360m|17583ft 2-3hrs for go and return).
Return to Dole| Hotel
It's a down hill trail, so is possible to return all the way to Dole for the night. Amazing conclude views! I am sure you would be taking as much photos as you were on the way up! This is the charm of the mountains.
Trek to Namche | Hotel
Return to Namche.
While returning, you may take the short-cut trail that directly approaches to Khumjung village. After Khumjung village, descend short to Namche.
Trek to Lukla | Hotel
Trek to Lukla.
Fly to Kathmandu | Hotel
Fly to Kathmandu and rest.
Back to Home
Fly back home or as your further program.
- Airport pick up, transfer, as program in Kathmandu
- Flight ticket of Kathmandu to Lukla and Kathmandu,
- Trek from Day 02 to Day 10 with all meals (daily breakfast, lunch, dinner with hot drinks), mountain lodges/guest houses accommodation,
- 1 English speaking guide, 1 guide’s assistant (if the group is bigger of 7-10 people), necessary porters,
- All trek permits, entry tickets,
- Hotel in Kathmandu (2 nights based on 3 star hotel with daily breakfast/twin sharing),
- And many more the regular & compliment services of Alpine Exodus,
- Meals while in Kathmandu and other than the daily breakfast,
- Personal wear, trekking gears,
- Personal expenses, international flight tickets, Nepal visa fee,
- Personal/accidental/travel insurance, medical assistance, emergency rescue if any,
- Anything that are not mentioned on the “Service” [Price Including] column.