Stroll leisurely and have a break for photos or just to enjoy the great vistas; infact you control the time! Easy and interesting hike through Gujre village for a couple of hours.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
In the morning after your breakfast we drive to Kakani (23 Km. north-west of Kathmandu) located at an elevation of 2073m. Around in an hour’s drive, we reach to this soothing place surrounded by magnificent views of the Himalayan peaks. As Nagarkot, but does offer more superb vistas of Mt. Ganesh Himala and the superb snow peaks of Central and the Western Himalayan ranges. Stroll more and have tea enjoying the great views for 15-20 minutes more before starting the hike. It’s an easy walk to Gujre about 3 hrs. Unpack your lunch boxes here, and another 2 hrs walk to Balaju. Drive to your hotel. The total hike is around 5 to 6 hrs.
- English speaking tour guide,
- Pick up/transfer to your hotel as well as fro/to the road head,
- Lunch (hot lunch or pack lunch) as available,
- Entry fees to the heritage sites, parks, temples as remain on the way,
- Many more compliment/regular services from Alpine Exodus,
- Separate price is provided if there is overnight stay involve on the program,
- If porter is necessary, separate cost is provided,
- Meals other than above mentioned,
- Cold drinks, bar bills, if any,
- Tipping to your guide, porter, driver if any,
- Photography or video shooting if any,
- Repeating visit or drive etc.