One of the best sites where the wild flowers are found abundantly! The meadows having monsoonal lush greenery get extended decoration with the colorful flowers bloomed maturely in them! Are you a Blue-Puppy (flower) hunting? The grassy-valley of Langtang – Mende – Kyanjin Gompa as far as Langsisa Kharka are the best spots. In the past we have run extensive researcher as well as flower-photography groups in the area, so we have probably the best experiences of running such trips in Nepal.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
One of the best sites where the wild flowers are found abundantly! An enormous grazing area if which the flower-photos attached here are just a few examples. The ladies guests (trekkers) every morning like to decorate their hair-plaits or ears with those fresh flowers! Local children make them quite attractive bouquets! Love them? Have a trek with us in the post-monsoonal months (August, Sept)! We guarantee for the best of flowers finding – majorly of the ground!
No details found.
Arrival in Kathmandu | HotelAirport pick up and transfer to Hotel. Free afternoon… in the evening we welcome you to dinner in Kathmandu’s best Nepalese cuisine restaurant where while dining, guests are entertained by some of the best glances of folk dances with songs…
Drive to Syabrubensi | HotelMorning drive to Syabrubensi (1450m) with privately reserved vehicle. We bring on your service the suitable- according to the group size vehicle; new and comfortable. The drive is scenic, but a long about 8 to 9 hrs. Upon arriving in Syabrubensi, check in lodge. Tired, exhausted by the long drive, delicious dinner and good night!
Trek to Sherpa Gaon | Lodgewake up around 6:30. Good morning with bed tea! Washing water and breakfast ready around 7 to 7:15! Trek begins in the fresh morning climate! Today we trek to Sherpa Gaon (2560m/5hrs). Overnight at Home Stay.
Trek to Ghoretabela | LodgeMorning like yesterday. Have a seat for breakfast around 7:00. Trek to Ghoretabela (2990m/5hrs). Today we have lunch at Ghumnachok, a small settlement with few tea-shops and restaurants. After lunch its just an hour or so walk to the lodge area for overnight. Upon arrive here, take tea/coffee and wander around for the flowers. Few minutes walking above the lodge brings in the pleasant meadows which are good to look for the different flowers. Later dinner and good night!
Trek to Langtang | Guest HouseWe keep the same for breakfast and trek starts around 8am. Langtang (3330m/3hrs); a short day. Upon arrive here, we check in the Lodge completing today’s trek and have lunch! In Langtang village there are many interesting things to see and also its a good site for the flowers! We spend the day being enjoyed on everything! Dinner and good night around 8 pm.
Trek to Kyanjin Gompa | Guest HouseKeeping morning routine the same, we trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3750m/3hrs). Short day trek, so its again lunch-camp! It also means that you will have enough time for rest or ramble as you like before going for looking the flowers. The short treks also provide enough time for looking flowers! Overnight at Lodge.
Day in Kyanjin Gompa | Guest HouseA leisurly day! After breakfast, we ready to hike to the Kyanjin Ri I and II, which are respectively 4250m and 4500m above sea level. The slop has a lot of ground flowers of different families and tremendously close view of the Langtang Lirung (7225m) with its amazing glacier. Enjoy every moment of being here in this heavenly beautiful peace of earth. Later take the easy steps to descend to the lodge in Kyanjin Gompa where warm lunch is waiting for us. After lunch free time, rest or go for walk around. Even some guests love sampling the locally brewed different wines! If the elevation is not too much high for you; you should definitely try out some! Around 8 or 9 good night after dinner
Day visit to Numthang & Langsisa Khara | Guest HouseDay hike to visit to Numthang and Langsisa Khara (4110m) en-route has some pleasant meadows, were should look for the flowers. We serve Pack Lunch in Langsisa Kharka meadow, by a seasonal Yak hut overlooking the grandeur scene of the Himalayan peaks . Beyond on there is Morimoto BC 4780m – an excellent site for much closer view of Langsisa Ri (6427m), Goldum (6480m), Bhemthang Karpo (5691m), Morimoto Peak (6750m) etc; but takes demanding walk for 3 hrs one way. Return to Kyanjin Gompa for overnight.
Trek returns to Lama Hotel | LodgeAfter breakfast, trek returns to Lama Hotel (2410m/6hrs). Lodge.
Trek arrives to Syabrubensi | HotelTrek arrives to Syabrubensi/6hrs. Lodge.
Back to KathmanduDrive back to Kathmandu. Free evening. Hotel.
Back to HomeFree morning and afternoon transfer to airport and fly back home!
- Airport pick/transfer (as many as the program require),
- Privately reserved comfortable bus (or suitable vehicle as per the group size) drive on both ways (to Syabrubensi in starting and at the end from Dhunche to Kathmandu),
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with daily breakfast including (BB) basis,
- 3 meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) everyday with hot drinks (tea etc). It’s a full board trip while on trek.
- Lodge/guest house accommodation on trek,
- All trek/entry permits, TIMS as required,
- 1 guide, guide’s assistant and porters as necessary (the ratio of porters will be like 2members:1porter),
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu,
- Free trekking maps and brochures,
- Free waterproof duffel bags for carrying your stuffs for trek by porters (if required).
- Services of washing water daily in the morning (about a liter of warm water comes on a bowl for brushing and face washing in the higher elevations), services of fresh fruits, tin fruits and many more gift items….
- Cold drinks, bar bills if any on trek, meals (other than breakfast) in KTM.
- Personal expenses, personal wear, rain clothes, trek gears, shopping etc.,
- City sightseeing (if any other than above mentioned) in Kathmandu,
- Medicine/medical assistance by professional/expertise if any while on trek. Travel insurance,
- Tips/loyalties if any to your guides, driver, porters if any,
- Anything that are not mentioned on the above [Price included services],
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing