There are two distinct Lobuche(s) summits, the East and West with respectively 6119m/20075ft and 6145m/20161ft.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
There are two distinct Lobuche(s) summits, the East and West with respectively 6119m/20075ft and 6145m/20161ft. The trek as well as the mountaineering offers one of the most splendid views of the surrounding areas and Himalayan Peaks. From Lukla to Namche and the base camp of Lobuche (east), you can choose more than one itineraries to access to its base camp allowing you the best acclimatization and top most enjoyment being in the Himalayan valleys.
Alpine Exodus suggests the following itineraries for both (acclimatized and non-acclimatized) parties as well as beginners and professionals.
No details found.
Arrival in KathmanduArrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel. O/N in Hotel.
Half-day city sightseeing of KathmanduHalf-day city sightseeing of Kathmandu. O/N in Hotel.
Way to LuklaFly to Lukla (2800m) & trek to Phakding (2652m). O/N at lodge.
Trek to NamcheTrek to Namche (3450m). O/N similar.
Acclimatization day in Namche BazaarAcclimatization day in Namche Bazaar. O/N similar.
Trek to TyangbocheTrek to Tyangboche (3867m). O/N similar.
Trek to DingbocheTrek to Dingboche (4370m). O/N similar.
Trek to ChhukungShort day trek to Chhukung (4730m). Rest afternoon. O/N similar.
Trek to LobucheTrek to Lobuche (4910m) via Dugla Pass (4620m). O/N similar.
Trek to GorakshepShort trek to Gorakshep (5140m). Same day visit to Everest BC (5370m). O/N similar.
Climb to KalapattharClimb Kalapatthar (5,623m) and back to Lobuche Base Camp (4980m). Meet the camping crew and take lunch prepared by the Cook in the tented kitchen. O/N in tented camp.
Base Camp to High CampBase Camp to High Camp (alt. 5430 m). O/N in camp.
Summit & back to Base CampSUMMIT(6119m) & back to Base Camp. O/N in camp.
Reserve dayA reserve day in case climbing delays. O/N in Camp.
Trek to Lower PangbocheTrek to Lower Pangboche. O/N similar.
Trek to NamcheTrek to Namche. O/N in similar.
Trek to LuklaTrek to Lukla. O/N in similar.
Way to KathmanduFly to Kathmandu. Farewell dinner. O/N in Hotel.
Day in KathmanduFree day in Kathmandu. O/N in Hotel.
Back to HomeTansfer to airport on the given time and fly to hom
- Airport pick up and transfer,
- Hotel as you choice in Kathmandu before and after the trip,
- All permits and entrance fees,
- Return flight ticket of Kathmandu – Lukla with airport departure taxes,
- Guide/s for climbing and trekking period (as per the group size),
- Necessary number of porters on trek and base camp support,
- 3 meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) everyday on trek in lodge and camp stay,
- Hot drinks, snacks, desserts, cookies, biscuits etc.
- Group nature equipment for climbing/base camp (such as tents, climbing ropes, snow bars, etc.)
- Welcome dinner, trekking map, water proof duffel bags (for trek purpose only) etc.
- Cold drinks, bar bills, dry foods especially for climbing periods,
- Personal equipments such as ice axe, carabineers, including the ice crews etc. Warm clothes and rain wear,
Sleeping bag, down jackets – warm clothes,
- Medicines and medical assistance if any, Helicopter rescue if any. There must be proper insurance to cover all of it.
- Personal porter if required (for trekking or climbing), extra climbing guide, etc.
- Extra night stay in Kathmandu if any, any sightseeing activities etc.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing