Lobuche East Peak
There are two distinct Lobuche(s) summits, the East and West with respectively 6119m/20075ft and 6145m/20161ft.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Arrival in Kathmandu
Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel. O/N in Hotel.
Half-day city sightseeing of Kathmandu
Half-day city sightseeing of Kathmandu. O/N in Hotel.
Way to Lukla
Fly to Lukla (2800m) & trek to Phakding (2652m). O/N at lodge.
Trek to Namche
Trek to Namche (3450m). O/N similar.
Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar
Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar. O/N similar.
Trek to Tyangboche
Trek to Tyangboche (3867m). O/N similar.
Trek to Dingboche
Trek to Dingboche (4370m). O/N similar.
Trek to Chhukung
Short day trek to Chhukung (4730m). Rest afternoon. O/N similar.
Trek to Lobuche
Trek to Lobuche (4910m) via Dugla Pass (4620m). O/N similar.
Trek to Gorakshep
Short trek to Gorakshep (5140m). Same day visit to Everest BC (5370m). O/N similar.
Climb to Kalapatthar
Climb Kalapatthar (5,623m) and back to Lobuche Base Camp (4980m). Meet the camping crew and take lunch prepared by the Cook in the tented kitchen. O/N in tented camp.
Base Camp to High Camp
Base Camp to High Camp (alt. 5430 m). O/N in camp.
Summit & back to Base Camp
SUMMIT(6119m) & back to Base Camp. O/N in camp.
A reserve day in case climbing delays. O/N in Camp.
Trek to Lower Pangboche
Trek to Lower Pangboche. O/N similar.
Trek to Namche
Trek to Namche. O/N in similar.
Trek to Lukla
Trek to Lukla. O/N in similar.
Way to Kathmandu
Fly to Kathmandu. Farewell dinner. O/N in Hotel.
Day in Kathmandu
Free day in Kathmandu. O/N in Hotel.
Back to Home
Tansfer to airport on the given time and fly to hom
- Airport pick up and transfer,
- Hotel as you choice in Kathmandu before and after the trip,
- All permits and entrance fees,
- Return flight ticket of Kathmandu – Lukla with airport departure taxes,
- Guide/s for climbing and trekking period (as per the group size),
- Necessary number of porters on trek and base camp support,
- 3 meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) everyday on trek in lodge and camp stay,
- Hot drinks, snacks, desserts, cookies, biscuits etc.
- Group nature equipment for climbing/base camp (such as tents, climbing ropes, snow bars, etc.)
- Welcome dinner, trekking map, water proof duffel bags (for trek purpose only) etc.
- Cold drinks, bar bills, dry foods especially for climbing periods,
- Personal equipments such as ice axe, carabineers, including the ice crews etc. Warm clothes and rain wear, Sleeping bag, down jackets – warm clothes,
- Medicines and medical assistance if any, Helicopter rescue if any. There must be proper insurance to cover all of it.
- Personal porter if required (for trekking or climbing), extra climbing guide, etc.
- Extra night stay in Kathmandu if any, any sightseeing activities etc.