- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This trek as titled above brings you upto the base camp of Mardi Himal – an elegant Himalayan Peak (snow mountain) having height 5553 M (18436 ft). Neighboring with Machhapuchhre (Mt. Fishtail 6997M/23230 ft) as well as several other famous giants of Annapurna range provides excellent opportunity to trek in the pristine nature with everyday great views as well as experiencing the unique culture of local people in the southern slopes of the great Himalayas. The spring departures may cache their trips with freshly white snow mountain views even possibility of touching it as well as uniquely bloomed rhododendron turning the whole forest reddish. The trail in the beginning winds through dense rhododendron, oak and pine forests rich in flora and fauna. Clearing it is to offer the magnificent view of the amazing Annapurna Range.
The lowland slops are dwelled by Gurung people who are famous as Gurkhas around the world; have unique culture to experience with.
No details found.
International Airport reception and transfer to Hotel.Hotel will be of 3 star standard (or as required standard) with breakfast (twin sharing). Room check-in and (depending on time) there will be a short meeting on which please check your trek permits, entry/exit dates, your insurance policy and the detail it covers with the emergency number to contact in case of emergency. If necessary anything, also please note down! The guide will be introduced in the same time and then it's a free time ahead on which you may check your equipments, supplies. Kathmandu is the last good place to add if anything is short-falling. If needed advices of the guide or the representative of Alpine Exodus may available happily.
Fly to Pokhara, drive to Kande and trek to Australian Camp.After breakfast around 8:00am, transfer to the domestic section of the airport and fly (35min) to Pokhara. Upon landing, board on a jeep and drive to Kande for about 45KM along a scenic road that even includes impressive Himalayan peaks views such as Mt. Fishtail, Hiunchuli, Annapurna South etc. It is a small town remained by the roadside. Australian Camp – nothing resembles of being Australian as this just a small beautiful village like any others is reached in 2 hrs and half walking along an inclined trail. Hiking some 30 min above the village offers better views but the grown up branches of the trees sometime obstruct the views.
Trek to Forest CampAs the previous day, have breakfast and get ready to move ahead. Today’s destination is Badal Danda camp, at 3300m. Badal is cloud and Danda means hill or ridge. So, by name it is a viewing point . As named this place offers stunning views of snow peaks and sweeping valleys.
rek to Badele DandaFollow the previous day, have breakfast by 8am and get ready to hit the trail. We make to High Camp today that is situated at 3600m. By half-day today we notice that the vegetation changes from green trees to dwarf bushes and then just the grasses. And it actually adds merit for the visitors providing by unbroken sighting of the snow mountains and Himayan ranges.
Trek to High CampFollow the previous day, have breakfast by 8am and get ready to hit the trail. We make to High Camp today that is situated at 3600m. By half-day today we notice that the vegetation changes from green trees to dwarf bushes and then just the grasses. And it actually adds merit for the visitors providing by unbroken sighting of the snow mountains and Himayan ranges.
We take a day hike to the Mardi Himal Base Camp.t is the final destination of the trip for amazing close up views of Mt. Fishtail and Mardi Peak. Similarly it is a tough hiking too, about 1000m in a couple of hours. After this amazing viewing moment, we take the return course. We go further down to Badale Danda having stopped at High Camp just for lunch.
Badale Danda to Siding.An easy down hill course. Every where has open views!
Drive to Pokhara by a jeepMost probably it will be a sharing jeep with the local people. Upon reaching Pokhara hotel check in and have a leisure time, later go for great dinner after the hard trek.
Drive back to Kathmandu by tourist bus. Hotel
Fly back home.
- Airport pick up/transfer as program,
- Welcome or farewell dinner,
- Hotel in Kathmandu before and after trek and in Pokhara after trek (3 star in KTM but in PKR 4 star) hotel with daily breakfast
- Guide and a porter
- All trek permits and entry tickets
- Daily lodge accommodation en-route to Mardi Himal BC Round Trek with daily 3 meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) with hot drinks (tea, etc)
- Sleeping bg and duffel bags for trek period for porters carry if you required
- Welcome dinner and many more as Alpine Exodus’s regular services and gift hampers,
- Personal expenses, trek gears
- Cold drinks, bar bills. If any bills on telephone, internet, WIFI etc. On the trekking routes, hot showers (during trek), laundry, shopping etc when it is required to pay
- In any form if the trip is extended or made to double visit – specially on the city tours
- Travel insurance, medical expenses, helicopter uplift when any
- Tips and loyalties to your guide, porters, driver etc. when any
- Nepal visa, international flight tickets
- Lunch and dinner (other than the daily breakfast and welcome OR farewell dinner) when you are in Kathmandu and in Pokhara
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing