Mt. Kailash area is often believed to be the closest to the sky. The snow capped Kailash peak in the Ali area is known as the God of Peaks for its aloof superiority, glittering like silver armor in the sunshine.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Mt. Kailash area is often believed to be the closest to the sky. The snow capped Kailash peak in the Ali area is known as the God of Peaks for its aloof superiority, glittering like silver armor in the sunshine. Gyantse Dzong gilded in twilight glows with warmth. Nyingchi is reputed as “South China in Snow”, like an ink painting reproduced in life. The area is the cradle of mountains in a real sense.
Traveling to Mt. Kailash is probably the holiest site for Hindus and world famous unique destination of adventure for others! If you wish to travel as a pilgrimage and if you love nature, adventure then this is your perfect holiday destination to choose to. It gives real taste of old Tibet with attractive sites of Himalayan peaks, enormously expanded grasslands, picturesque lakes. The sparsely available settlements and the grasslands with full of Yaks, sweeping roads go on your journey with perfect harmony of peace, love and affection.
Our fabulous group for this trip is from 7 to 10 people. We call it ‘privately run trip’ in which we can take care the best and can offer the spacial prices. But we can run smaller groups too of above 2 people and any number to higher.
We can obtain professionally all necessary travel permits for Tibet/China entry and travel. Similarly, we organize complete transportation in Nepal – to the border and to Kailash and back. The Kora trek with camping arrangement is arranged as well with securing the best quality and excellent services. We do locate a Tibetan guide as per the Tibetan Travel Bureau (TTB).
From June to August we have pilgrimage packages for the Indian travelers. The bigger groups, the better prices, please do not hesitate to check with us when you are planning a trip to Kailash. Below we do have extra for you
- Compliment visit of Astapadh and Nandi Parbat
- High success rate of Kailash Parikarma
- Dedicated Team Of Nepali Trekking Staff and co-operative Tour Guide from Tibet/China side
- Professional and personalized services,
No details found.
Arrival at Kathmandu
Arrive to Kathmandu. Meeting at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Hotel would be ‘Radisson’ where Alex had stayed on his last visit to Nepal. Arrival at hotel welcome drinks and rooming registration procedures then its a free afternoon for you on which you may visit to Thamel City.
Welcome dinner in the evening in one of the Nepalese traditional restaurants where some beautiful glances of Nepalese folk dances are presented as well.
Breakfast, and then go for city sightseeing. Bhaktapur: this is the destination of today. It’s an ancient city and the cleanest one in the valley with full of temples, monuments, courtyards, royal tapes, bells etc.
Way to Destination
Breakfast around 07:00. At 08:00am we get on the jeep and embark on the tour destination – the Kailash Tour! Arrive Kodari, the border linked between Nepal and Tibet, about 100km from Kathmandu. We leave the Nepal side jeep and cross the Friendship Bridge. The Chinese security officers will watch for no photo of the Chinese gate and entry points. Please kindly bear in mind that “No Photo”. You will spend about 30 min to complete the immigration procedures and then drive to Nyalam. 3750 km. (53km. 6~7 hours. Hotel Nyalam or similar,
An acclimatization day. The day is spent at the town of Nyalam. It is always interesting to ramble around the town, rather than just stay passive at hotel. The day hike for about 3 hours atop a hill is suggested one. Hotel Nyalam or similar,
Drive to Saga
Drive to Saga. 4600 m. (approx. 240km. 6/7 hours.) Hotel Saga.
Drive to Paryang
Drive to Paryang 4750m. ( approx. 255km. 5/6 hours) . Hotel Paryang,
Drive to Chui Gompa
Drive to Chui Gompa via the circumambulation of Lake Manasarovar (4560m). We can see the Hindu pilgrims taking holy bath at this lake (223km, 5/6 hours) Chui Gompa Guest House
Drive to Darchen
Drive to Darchen and proceed to Serlung Monastery. You can visit some iconic symbols for pilgrims such as the Asthapad, Nandi Parbat etc. Return for night stay at Darchen. 4620m. (approx. 115km. 4/5 hours) Darchen Guest House.
Drive to Sershong
Drive to Sershong (4860m/20km) to catch up the trekking trail of Kailash circumambulate or the Kora; from here the trek is made to Dirapuk (13km/6~7 hrs) Dirapuk Hotel.
Trek to Zhuthulpuk
Trek to Zhuthulpuk (4760m/18km/7~8 hrs) Tented camp.
Drive to Saga
End Kailash Kora and drive to Saga. 4600m. Hotel before as Day 05.
Drive to Nyalam
Early morning drive to Nyalam and to Friendship Bridge where Nepal side transportation awaits to pick you up then drive to Kathmandu (123km/5 hrs). Hotel as before…
Day in Kathmandu
Free day in Kathmandu. Rest relax and enjoy the sun and beer in Kathmandu. Hotel the similar.
Back to Home
Transfer to airport and fly home back! Happy see off!!
- Airport pick up and transfers,
- Day 02: sightseeing of Bhaktapur with guide and drive,
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu as per the itinerary (on twin sharing) with breakfast,
- All road transportation Kathmandu to Kathmandu,
- In Tibet/Kailash part; 4WD Land cruisers (4 person in 1 Jeep Basis) drive,
- Support Truck to carry luggage, equipment and food items,
- Experienced Staff comprising of 1 Nepali Team Leader, 1 cook experienced in preparing trekking cuisine and support staff
- English Speaking Tibetan Guide
- Best available accommodation during the trip with breakfast,
- Yaks & Yak-men for Porterage during Kailash kora walk,
- All Permits
- Tibet/China Visa fee etc.
- 1 welcome dinner in Nepal…
- International airfare and the departure taxes,
- Meals and cold drinks in Nepal and in Tibet (except breakfast),
- Nepal visa and re-entry visa fee,
- Travel Insurance/Evacuation fee/medicines etc. if any,
- Personal nature expenses and warm clothes/rain wear,
- Extra cost in the event of landslide for hiring additional Transportation or Porterage. Sometime it happens in Nepalese side near the Tibetan border area.