Annapurna Region is one of the best areas for trekkers to visit the country sides of Nepal
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Pokhara to Banskharka
Drive from Pokhara to Beni, Myagdi. From there a short drive to Galeshwor village. The village is named after Galeshwar Mahadev temple. After lunch easy trek to Banskharka village (of Parbat district). Overnight at Homestay/camp.
Banskharka to Nagi
Trek to Nagi village (of Myagdi district) passing through Dandakateri where one can have lunch. Homestay/camp.
Nagi – Mohare Danda
Trek to Mohare Danda passing through dense forest of pinus, wallichiana, Abies, pindrow and Rhododendron. Magnificent view of Annapurna and Manaslu range can be seen from Mohare Danda. Homestay/camp
Mohare Danda – Danda Kharka
Trek to Danda Kharka. The temple of Pyari Baraha is the major attraction of Danda Kharka. Homestay/camp.
Danda Kharka –Tikot
Trek to the pun Magar village of Tikot. The village offers the magnificent view of Mt. Dhaulagiri. Homestay/camp
Tikot – Khiwang
Trek to Khiwang in Ghar VDC. It is a beautiful village with Pun Magars as dominant population. Organic farming can be observed here. Homestay/camp
Khiwang – Swata
Trek to Swat village in Shikh VDC. It is a beautiful village offering the magnificent views of Dhaulagiri, Gurja, Tukuche and Sita Chuchura peaks. Homestay/camp
Swat – Khopra Danda
Trek to khopra village via Dandakharka. It is a popular view point along the trail as it offers the magnificent views of the mountain peaks from western to the far-western region in Nepal. Andha Gorge, the deepest gorge in the world and Dana valley can also be seen. Homestay/camp
Khopra Danda – Pagdor
Trek to Narchyang, the largest VDC in Myagdi district. It lies in Annapurna Conservation area and is rich in biodiversity. Rhodendron and pine are the major vegetation. Musk deer various species of pheasants are the other attractions. Homestay/camp.
Pagdor – Tatopani
Trek to Tatopani, the final destination of this trek. A natural hot spring on the bank of Kali Gandaki river is the major attraction there. Lodge /camp
Tatopani – Beni – Pokhara
Beni can be reached after a drive of three hours. From Beni, trekkers can either continue trek return to Pokhara.
[Note: before and after trek, you may need 2 to 3 days extra for KTM, PKR and may be some city tours].
- Airport pick up and transfer to Hotel (as many times as required),
- Hotel in Kathmandu and in Pokhara as above program. Everyday lodge or guest house accommodation during trekking,
- Daily breakfast in Kathmandu and in Pokhara,
- Full board (3 meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner everyday + hot drinks) on trek,
- All trek permits, TIMS and other necessary entrance permit fees,
- All air/ground transportation as choice
- 1 guide and porter/s as many as required,
- All expenses for the porters/Nepali staffs including their daily wage and accidental insurance etc.
- Sightseeing tours as per above itinerary,
- Nepal visa, international air ticket,
- Cold drinks, bar bills,
- Personal expenses, warm clothes/rain wear, trekking equipments,
- Travel insurance and medical assistance/helicopter evacuate fee if any for the members etc.