This trek specially tailored that uniquely combines Nar (or Naar) and Phu areas
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Kathmandu Arrival at hotel.
Airport reception and transfer to hotel. Trek sign up with a short brief for next few days on trek by your guide. If desired the guide is available for more Q&A even for packing things and getting ready with gears finally. Free evening on which we would like to invite you to Nepali dinner in one of the finest Nepalese cuisine restaurants.
Ngadi via Dumre
After breakfast to Ngadi via Dumre – Bhote Odar – Besi Sahar for about 7/8 hrs.
Sahar to Koto
More drive again today, road condition is bad, but not like long yesterday. From Besi Sahar to Koto (2600 m/8528 ft). Stay at lodge.
Trek from Koto to DharmaSala
Trek from Koto to Dharma Sala (6hrs/3230 m/10594 ft). Overnight (O/N) similar.
Trek from Dharma Sala to Kyang
Trek from Dharma Sala to Kyang (6 hrs/3820 m/10758 ft). O/N similar.
Trek from Kyang to Phu Village
Trek from Kyang to Phu village (6 hrs/4080 m/13382 ft). O/N similar.
Day for side excursion
Day for side excursion; places Tashi Lakhang monastery and the village itself. O/N similar.
Trek Return to Nar Phedi
Trek return to Nar Phedi (6 hrs/3490 m/11447 ft). O/N similar.
Trek to Nar Village
Trek to Nar Village (2 hrs/4140 m/13579 ft). O/N similar.
Trek to Kang La Phedi
Trek to Kang La Phedi (3 hrs/4530 m/14858 ft). O/N similar.
Trek over to Kang La
Over to Kang La (5320 m/17450 ft) & arrive to Ngawal (7 hrs/3660m/12005 ft) of the Annapurna Round. O/N similar.
Ngawal to Manang village
Ngawal to Manang village (3 hrs/3540m/11611 ft). O/N similar.
Trek from Manang to Thare Gompa
Trek from Manang to Thare Gompa (5 hrs/3800 m/12464 ft). O/N similar.
Trek from Thare Gompa to Tilicho Base Camp
Trek from Thare Gompa to Tilicho Base Camp (5 hrs/4150 m/13612 ft). O/N similar.
Visit to Tilicho Lake and return to BC
Visit to Tilicho Lake and return to BC and further to Thare Gompa (7 hrs). O/N similar.
Tilicho Lake: situated at (4949 m/16237 ft), in foothill of Mt. Tilicho (7134 m/23400 ft) is known as the highest lake for its size in the world.
Trek from Thare Gompa to Churi Letdar
Trek from Thare Gompa to Churi Letdar (6 hrs/4200 m/13776 ft). O/N similar.
Trek from Churi Letdar to Thorong La High Camp
Trek from Churi Letdar to Thorong La High Camp (5 hrs/4833 m/15852 ft). O/N similar.
Trek Over Thorong La to Muktinath
Trek over Thorong La (5416 m/17764 ft) to Muktinath (8 hrs/3800 m/12464 ft). O/N similar.
Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom
Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom (5 hrs/2800 m/9184 ft). O/N similar.
Fight to Pokhara
Morning flight to Pokhara and enjoy the luxurious stay in Pokhara with great food, hot shower and the things you wan to do.
Flight to Kathmandu
Drive or flight to Kathmandu., hotel.
End of Trip
End of Nepal trip, transfer to airport and fly back home!
- Airport pick up and transfer in Kathmandu and in Pokhara (as program),
- Hotel in Kathmandu & in Pokhara as program including with daily breakfast/twin sharing,
- Kathmandu and Ngadi and further drive with privately reserved as possible,
- Trek with guide, porter/s and even a cook for a bigger group,
- Everyday three meals (of breakfast, lunch, dinner) with hot drinks,
- Guest house/lodge accommodations while on trek,
- All trek permit, NP entry tickets, TIMS,
- And many more regular services of Alpine Exodus,
- Lunch and dinner during Kathmandu (except welcome dinner) & in Pokhara stay,
- Trek gears, personal wear, rain wear etc (please write us if you require a separate list of essential equipment),
- Any kind of travel insurance, medicines/medical assistance, helicopter rescue if any,
- Personal expenses, toiletries, etc.
- Anything if not mentioned above…