If you are looking for a great adventure of Peak Climbing with remote area trek, the itinerary via Rolwaling trek for this Pharchamo or also called Pharchemoche Peak is an excellent choice.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
If you are looking for a great adventure of Peak Climbing with remote area trek, the itinerary via Rolwaling trek for this Pharchamo or also called Pharchemoche Peak is an excellent choice. Trekking in Rolwaling area is highly rewarding with pure views, remote lifestyle of Sherpa people and excellent visit of Tso Rolpo. Tso Rolpo is a glacier borne lake whose level is controlled by having sent water using the semi-high-tech machines. This is helping to keep balance the level of water in the lake and reduce the risk of burst. Your trek proceeds walking on the bank of the lake.
The peak is situated in the border of
No details found.
Kathmandu to LuklaKathmandu to Lukla (2830m) & trek to Phakding (2640m).
Phakding to NamchePhakding to Namche (3440m).
Namche to ThameNamche to Thame (3800m.).
Rest at ThameThame rest . Ramble around.
Thame to TengpoThame to Tengpo (4320m).
Tenpo to NgoleTenpo to Ngole (+ 5100m). It may serve you as the BC.
Ngole to TasifukNgole to Tasifuk (5755m). It may serve you as the HC.
Peak of PharchamoFrom Tasifuk starting around 2am summit the peak of Pharchamo (6273m)and descend to Tasifuk.
Tasifuk to Thame.Tasifuk to Thame.
Thame to NamcheThame to Namche
Namche to LuklaNamche to Lukla.
Back to HomeFly back to Kathmandu.
- Airport pick up and transfer,
- Hotel as you choice in Kathmandu before and after the trip,
- All permits and entrance fees,
- Return flight ticket of Kathmandu – Lukla with airport departure taxes,
- Guide/s for climbing and trekking period (as per the group size),
- Necessary number of porters on trek and base camp support,
- 3 meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) everyday on trek in lodge and camp stay,
- Hot drinks, snacks, desserts, cookies, biscuits etc.
- Group nature equipment for climbing/base camp (such as tents, climbing ropes, snow bars, etc.)
- Welcome dinner, trekking map, water proof duffel bags (for trek purpose only) etc.
- Cold drinks, bar bills, dry foods especially for climbing periods,
- Personal equipments such as ice axe, carabineers, including the ice crews etc. Warm clothes and rain wear,
- Sleeping bag, down jackets – warm clothes,
- Medicines and medical assistance if any, Helicopter rescue if any. There must be proper insurance to cover all of it.
- Personal porter if required (for trekking or climbing), extra climbing guide, etc.
- Extra night stay in Kathmandu if any, any sightseeing activities etc.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing