The green carpeted meadows by your trekking trail are excellent grazing sites of the local farmers where thousands of sheep and goat herds can be seen. A 10-12 days trek here is spent with a great pleasant and amazing soft adventure.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Arrival in Kathmandu | Hotel
International Airport reception and transfer to hotel. Further activities are depending on your time availability. If enough time go for Swyambhunath stupa visit.
Day in Kathmandu | Hotel
It's a day for exploring some of the old parts of the town in Kathmandu valley. Many of them are full of exotic arts, paintings and different kinds of carving. During ancient time the stone as well as wood carving was that particular skill of the locals whose products that the valley proudly displays today in any chouk or crossroad as one of the finest examples of richness past.
Pokhara | Hotel
In the morning after breakfast drive to Pokhara by tourist bus or you may choose as you like about the means of transportation. There are other options including the 30 min flight to this beautiful town.
Trek day; to Ghachok | Lodge
From your hotel in Lakeside area, drive to Hyangja Milanchok (1097m) for 35-40 minute and then begin easy hiking to Melbot – Mardipool – Lhachok – Ghachok (1248m.).
trek day; Ghale Gaon | Lodge
Leisurely trek thru Ghachok – Khadarjung – Ghalegaon. Beautiful scenes of the country side!
trek day; Khilang | Loge
Another amazing day with mesmerizing vistas of the villagers while their daily household chores. The trek passes through Chipli - a bigger Gurung village before reaching to Khiling
destination day; Siklis | Lodge
A pleasant trail passes thru the forest of rhododendron, oak, pine etc to Parje. There are good view points as well. The destination attraction of the trip is to visit the Siklis village and enjoy the great closeup views of the Annapurnas. After lunch village walk is done; in which several opportunities to see how the locals engage with their day to day activities from farming to animal husbandry.
trek return; Parje | Lodge
Busy morning with taking photos. Tantalizing Himalayan peaks seen so close! Sun-rising on them is really amazing scenery. After breakfast and done all the photos we start to head back to Thak passing Parje – Taprang.
trek end; Bijayapur-Pokhara | Hotel
Downhill trek passing the endless tire of green hills and ridges, terraces and fields to Bijayapur. It passes Mauja – Antighar before approaching to Bijapapur and it's a short drive to Pokhara where we end the trek.
to Kathmandu | Hotel
Have your breakfast and transfer to the (tourist) bus station. The 6-7hrs drive begins at 7am!
Home sweet home!
Have your breakfast and make the final check out. The manager of Alpine Exodus will pick you up at the given time. Airport transfer and happy see off!
- Airport pick up and transfer to Hotel,
- Kathmandu and Pokhara hotel with breakfast including,
- Trek permits and TIMS for Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) area,
- A guide, porter/s and assistants as per the number of participants in the team,
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner with tea coffee with the meals and at journey breaks) + hot drinks,
- Everyday lodge accommodation while on trek,
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and back to Kathmandu circular drive on suitable means of transportation (privately reserved). Also it includes the transfer and pick up to the trek starting and ending points,
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara with drive and guide,
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara (except the breakfast),
- Cold drinks, bar bills, telephone calls, medicines and medical assistance by the doctors or professionals,
- Cave, monastery, museum etc. entry fee in Kathmandu and in Pokhara,
- Helicopter transportation if any, Nepal visa, international air tickets, Tips to your trek guide etc.