- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Nepal arrival | Stay at Hotel.
Upon arrival in Kathmandu airport, one of us will receive you and transfer to your hotel as designated.
Kathmandu to Beni | Lodge
Leisurely breakfast and drive to Beni along the privately reserved vehicle (6-7hrs) along the Prithivi Highway in the beginning and later along the Beni - Korala Highway. The driving itself is an opportunity to see the sampling views of middle hilly Nepal. Upon arrival in Beni, hotel check in and free time onwards.
Pokhara to Kagbeni | Hotel.
We arrive to make a tea break at Tatopani where is a small hot spring and its a good place remained on the bank of Kaligandaki river. The road is under maintenance right now therefore is a bit uncomfortable, but we get to pass by some beautiful and famous spots such as the Rupse Waterfall, the Kaligandaki George, the Marpha, Jomsom town etc. Upon arriving at Beni, hotel check in.
Drive to Ghami | Lodge
Upto Kagbeni its the lower Mustang and beyond it is the part of Upper Mustang, so an entry is made here at the check post here in Kabgeni. The drive progresses slowly along the beautiful landscapes providing you ample time to take photos of each and every items of your interest. In normal speed, this is a 3hrs drive, but spend about 5-6 hrs or as you like.
Drive to Lomanthang | Hotel
Another amazing day with full of views and adventure. Today we see unique things and hear fabulous stories about the places. The Longest Maniwall; today's first attraction and then the monasteries in Charang which display excellent collections of old books, paintings and several others.
Day trip around | Hotel
The places encompasses on today's visit are allowed to visit only. Spending night there is prohibited by the local administration. The reason behind this is just the area of being too close to the Tibetan border. On today's day visit if interested, horse riding is available! Some of the isolated place or monastery are not linked with the road, so horse ride should be an extra adventure and fun.
An extra day for your interest | Hotel
Spend your day as you like. Tour to monastery or just explore the farming sites or even just visit the Yak or Sheep grazing areas. This sounds very simple but an amazingly photo opportunity day.
Return drive to Samar via Ghar Gumba | Guest House
Ghar Gumba village has beautiful monastery but the area is a bit isolated, but we don't miss it. We visit it and drive to reach to Ghami and further to Samar. Easy drive!
Drive to Kagbeni and further to Muktinath | Hotel
We exit at Kagbeni and reach to Muktinath to visit another beautiful site where the Annapurna Round trek meets and also remains so busy with the local tourists. The holy spot bears some of the unique sights such as the eternal flaming temple, a premises in which Hindus and Buddhists pay homage equally etc. The place also has good mountains views!
Drive to Tatopani | Hotel
Same way back drive. Here in Tatopani the reason to break the journey is also to try out the hot springs. Here are some hot spring sites dipping out them is said very healthy and of course its a relaxing activity. We smell sulphur, means it definitely has medical value, good for killing your tiredness!
Drive to Pokhara. Hotel
The amazing 8 days come to end today. You've seen one of the remotest but most preserved area; probably the most isolated but amazingly colourful settlements by the Himalayas. Upon reaching Pokhara, good bye to the other team except the guide. The guide is there for your further tour take care in Pokhara and upto Kathmandu. Spend the night as you like...
Drive to Kathmandu | Hotel
Again the scenic drive to sum up the trip in the Himalayas. Upon reaching Kathmandu, check in the same hotel and enjoy the free evening!
A free day in Kathmandu. Hotel
It's a free day for you to do the activity as you like. You can plan a city tour or just hang around in the tourists' district Thamel.
Transfer to airport and fly back home!
The two weeks' trip comes to an end. We transfer to airport on the given time and fly back home! Happy See Off!!
- The trek permit fees: (USD 500 per person. The places beyond to Kagbeni fall in the 'Special Zone' so to all the entries require the 'special permit' with 'royalty' to the government).
- Complete drive trip (in the city area by van and on trek by 4WD jeep). Pokhara to Kagbeni and on to Lomanthang then drive back to Jomsom - Pokhara via Muktinath & to Kathmandu (as travel itinerary).
- Hotel in Kathmandu with daily breakfast (twin sharing | as program),
- Hotel in Pokhara with daily breakfast (twin sharing | as program),
- Full board trek. Everyday 3 meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and hot drinks such as tea, coffee etc.),
- Complete accommodation (lodge|hotel as available) on trek,
- 1 guide and assistant (during jeep tour),
- All National park entry fees (Please have a look below on the ‘Price Excluded’ section also for the monastery entry tickets),
- City tour or city sightseeing of Swyambhunath stupa (with guide, transportation and entrance fees).
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu.
- Trekking map (every 2 guests will have one),
- Service of fresh fruits and washing water for the colder areas if the running water is frozen etc
- Personal expenses, cold drinks, bar bills trip, personal gears, rucksacks, duffle bags etc.
- Medicines, medical assistances, medical/travel insurance etc.
- In Upper Mustang, there are innumerable monasteries or Buddhists temples. Everyone requires the certain entry fee, and most of which don’t charge more than 100 or 200 rupees (eqv or US $ 1 to 2). Many of them even charge not more than 50 rupees (eqv of half $). Since which will be interested by you to enter or whether the all of them – we not sure, therefore the entry fee has been excluded (means not calculated in the above given tour cost),
- Sleeping bags are extra or optional. If you have please bring them. Your own are the best ones ever to get the good night sleep!! If not, we provide them at an extra cost like a $ daily. The ones we have are not the brand new ones but are in excellent condition and are taken care properly such as cleaned time to time, dried them under the sun and are good, but are not the new! These were used by similar guests on the previous trips. So, as far as possible I always suggest to my guests that they bring their own ones.
- Extra night stay or more than 3 nights in Kathmandu and more than 1 nights in Pokhara,
- Lunch and dinner (except the welcome dinner and the daily breakfast while in Kathmandu and Pokhara),
- Tipping to your guide and staffs etc. are not the inclusive items on the above cost.
- Any other city sightseeing in Kathmandu and in Pokhara than said above on the “Price Inclusive” section (the Swyambhunath stupa) etc.
No Details Found