Enchanting trekking trails that actually follow the footsteps of the herders lead to a village from another. Sparsely located villages are miles away; … Read more West Wilderness – the Megha Trail of Nepal
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Enchanting trekking trails that actually follow the footsteps of the herders lead to a village from another. Sparsely located villages are miles away; travel from one to another takes at least a full day. Your daily trekking here is for seeing all these odds and unique. Infrastructures and facilities here still are like myths. If children don’t go to school, can’t speak Nepali. Harsh climate doesn’t enjoy the intact beauty of nature. Here all the fests and festivals are celebrated so traditionally.
Part of the Great Himalayan Trekking trail, every day is a tour of natural embodiment of high passes, rare flora and fauna and sweeping vistas which is enriched by the traditional Tibetan cultural heritage. This region surrounded by Dhaulagiri and Tibet from south and north respectively, is regarded as a blend of natural and cultural phenomena. It was opened in 1991 for trekking, this region lies on the north side of Himalayas. It is also a rain shadow area and the climatic situation of this place is the same as that of Mustang. It is one of the longest treks in Nepal with maximum elevation will be 5550m/ to 5115m and is one of the most arduous treks of the country.
No details found.
Arrival in KathmanduArrival in Kathmandu. Airport reception and transfer to Hotel.
Kathmandu/Hotel.It’s a free day for you. You may go for city tour with a guide and drive. We work for your trek permit and the last minute preparation. In the evening, we welcome in a restaurant for typical Nepali dinner. After that good night! Similar hotel.
Kathmandu drive to Pokhara.Overnight: Moon Light Resort
Pokhara Drive to JomsomOvernight: Jomsom Hotel,
Trek to Pangling bridgeTrek to Pangling bridge (just before Eklebhatti) and arrive to Phalyak (3475m),
Phalyak to Kharka Camp by the Cave,Phalyak to Kharka Camp by the Cave,
Kharka camp to Sanda (3777m)Kharka camp to Sanda (3777m)
Santa to Galdyang Guldung Khola Camp (4247m),Santa to Galdyang Guldung Khola Camp (4247m),
Khola Camp to Khola – Kharka CampKhola Camp to Khola – Kharka Camp (4800m/after Jungnben La of 5550m and before Niwar of 5120m),
Khola Kharma Camp to Nunungsumde Kharka.(4987m)Khola Kharma Camp to Nunungsumde Kharka.(4987m)
Nunungsumde Kharka to Chharka Bhot (4300m).Nunungsumde Kharka to Chharka Bhot (4300m).
Chharka Bhot Village Rest day,Chharka Bhot Village Rest day,
Chharka Bhot to Khola Camp (4120m).Chharka Bhot to Khola Camp (4120m).
Khola Camp to Tinje Gaon (4110m).Khola Camp to Tinje Gaon (4110m).
Tinje Gaon to Khauma Gaon (4060m),Tinje Gaon to Khauma Gaon (4060m),
Khauma to Saldang (3770m).Khauma to Saldang (3770m).
Saldang to Shey Gompa (4160m).Saldang to Shey Gompa (4160m).
Shey Gompa to Khola Camp (3750m).Shey Gompa to Khola Camp (3750m).
Khola Camp to Ringmo Phoksindo (3641m).Khola Camp to Ringmo Phoksindo (3641m).
Ringmo Rest day,Ringmo Rest day,
Phoksindo to Chhepka (2838m)Phoksindo to Chhepka (2838m)
Chhepka to Juphal by (2400m) by trek and jeep.Chhepka to Juphal by (2400m) by trek and jeep.
morning fly to Nepalgunj and drive to Lumbini.morning fly to Nepalgunj and drive to Lumbini.
Lumbini to Kathmandu. Hotel.Lumbini to Kathmandu. Hotel.
free day!!free day!!
Fly HomeFly Home
- Hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Lumbini (as per the program),
- Airport pick up/transfers, Kathmandu to Pokhara & Nepalgunj to Kathmandu transportation,
- Domestic flights (Juphal to Nepalgunj),
- More transportation of Pokhara to Beni to Jomsom to begin the trek,
- Upper Dolpo restricted trek permit, Lower special trek permit and National/Conservation Park entry tickets,
- Short city tours in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Lumbini,
- Full range of camping equipment with sleeping tents, kitchen tents, complete kitchen equipment,
- Complete ranges of meals from local delicacy to continental, Chinese etc. during mountain trekking,
- Complete range of hot drinks (like tea, coffee, chocolate etc) and boiled water,
- Guide, assistant, cook, kitchen helper, porters (complete supporting team), etc
- Insurance (travel & medical), Nepal visa, meals in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Lumbini,
- International flights,
- Personal equipment rental,
- Cold drinks/bar bills, laundry, showers, tipping and other items of a personal nature,
- If any horses on the trip,