Nepal is also popularly known for its wonderful availability of world class Rafting and/or Kayaking opportunities.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Day trip at Trishuli River
Drive along the middle hill scenic road for 4 hrs on a privately reserved car/van/mini bus (as per the group size) brings you at the rafting put – in point. After the vehicle walk for 10 minutes to the river bank where you meet the guide and the supporting team. Without wasting anytime, you may begin clothe change and splash a little bit of water at your body. Now you may geared up with safety jacket, helmet and the paddle! The guide begins ‘safety briefing’ requesting your full attention! Your perfect enjoyment with top-safety is our mantra. We choose the rafting course, distance, rapid grades etc as per your interest, physical condition and water volume at river. The day trip is for 3 to 5 hrs – that covers 6 to 14 KM depending on the different seasons’ water level.
If you are traveling from Kathmandu to Chitwan or Pokhara and looking for a moment to experience the white water rafting in the Himalayan water, this is the trip you can’t miss. Similarly if there is an extra day at leisure perhaps before to fly back hoe and want to do something exciting activities, this is the trip you should take. For single or a group of 2-3 people, joining trips are readily available. For a group of above 4 people upto 20-25, we run the independent trip with free private transportation.
We serve hot lunch in the middle of the trip at the bank of river. Our regular lunch spot are best sandy-banks in which we spread the tarpaulin and it becomes like a picnic! And this brief lunch-time gives you an experience of talc under the Himalayan sun at the coolest location by the rushing river!
Rafting put – out point is announced before you’re feeling too cold or tired or keeping good time for your journey to Chitwan or Pokhara.
The overnight trips are the extension of boundless enjoyment at this heavenly phenomenon of nature.
- English speaking tour guide,
- Pick up/transfer to your hotel as well as fro/to the road head,
- Lunch (hot lunch or pack lunch) as available,
- Entry fees to the heritage sites, parks, temples as remain on the way,
- Many more compliment/regular services from Alpine Exodus,
- Separate price is provided if there is overnight stay involve on the program,
- If porter is necessary, separate cost is provided,
- Meals other than above mentioned,
- Cold drinks, bar bills, if any,
- Tipping to your guide, porter, driver if any,
- Photography or video shooting if any,
- Repeating visit or drive etc.