An attractive looking Himalayan Peak with 7161 M, pyramid summit standing higher up next to Kalapatthar Ridge in the famous Everest Base Camp area, Mt. Pumori is one of the most sought after peaks by the mountaineers from around the glove.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
An attractive looking Himalayan Peak with 7161 M, pyramid summit standing higher up next to Kalapatthar Ridge in the famous Everest Base Camp area, Mt. Pumori is one of the most sought after peaks by the mountaineers from around the glove. Technically challenging with 60̊ slopes ascending can be provided by 3 advance camps to break the summit trail above Base Camp. The dream-like views overlooking from the summit of the lower elevation peaks as well the clear summit view of Mt. Everest, Mt. Nuptse are amazingly beautiful. The grandeur views to the west includes Mt. Cho Oyu, Mt. Gyachung Kang etc above of the Gokyo valley.
The Base Camp (elevation 5350 M), is reached taking a left hand side trail while walking towards the coveted Mt. Everest Base Camp.
Alpine Exodus organizes very high quality trip with skilled man-power of climbing (mountaineering) guide/s, base camp support cook & kitchen staffs, excellent team of Sherpas for the ascending route and working with the ropes.
No details found.
Arrival in KathmanduArrival in Kathmandu. International airport reception and transfer to hotel in downtown Thamel (3 star) hotel with breakfast (BB),
Day in KathmanduDay in Kathmandu. Final preparation/last minute purchase if any. A short city excursion is suggested – places can be included: Swyambhunath stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Boudhnath stupa area. Welcome dinner in one of the typical Nepali restaurants with the guide, base camp staffs as available in Kathmandu. Hotel on BB,
Day of obtaining of the Climbing PermitDay of obtaining of the Climbing Permit. A brief meeting with the Liaison Officer at Tourism Ministry, then free time. Hotel on BB.
Trek to PhakdingDown to Namche. F/B,
Trek to NamcheTrek to Namche (3440m/6hrs). O/N at lodge F/B.
Trip to Furte, SyangbocheAcclimatization break – day trip to Furte, Syangboche – Hotel Everest View and back to the lodge. F/B,
Trek to TyangbocheTrek to Tyangboche (3890m/6hrs) – Deevoche (3875m/30 min). F/B,
Trek to DingbocheTrek to Dingboche (4350m/6hrs). F/B,
Trip to Chhukung Valley2nd acclimatization break; day trip to Chhukung Valley (4700m/3-4hrs). F/B,
Trek to LobucheTrek to Lobuche (4910m/5hrs). F/B,
Trek to GorakshepTrek to Gorakshep (5160m/2.5hrs). Lodge check in and visit to Kalapatthar (5623m)for the Everest summit views. Down to lodge. F/B,
Trek to Base CampTrek to Base Camp (5350m/2hrs).
Day 13 to 28
Climbing Periodclimbing period.
Trek to GorakshepBase Camp cleaning and Base Camp cleaning and trek to Gorakshep. F/B,. F/B,
Trek down to PangbocheTrek down to Pangboche. F/B,
Trek down to Lukla.Trek down to Lukla. F/B,
Way to KathmanduFly to Kathmandu. Hotel. Free afternoon.
CertificateReceive certificate from the Ministery of Tourism and city tour of Bhaktapur.
Back to HomeFly back home!
- Airport pick up and transfer as program (this also refers the complete ground transportation in Nepal including the city tours),
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu as program (for 5 to 6 nights/before and after the trip) with twin sharing, daily breakfast including basis (Bed & Breakfast or BB Plan),
- All permits (it refers the climbing permit of Mt. Pumori with required garbage deposit fees, trekking permits into the Sagarmath National park etc),
- Kathmandu to Lukla and return flight tickets,
- Transportation of food and logistics to Base Camp and back,
- Full board trek (everyday 3 meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner with hot drinks)
- Lukla ex and return with lodge/guest house accommodation/twin sharing rooms,
- Two men tents for the base camp for climbing period. There will also be a kitchen tent, a dining tent, a store tent and a toilet tent.
- Liaison officer 1 in the team, climbing guide/s 1 for every 2 members (clients), base camp support team comprising of a cook, Kitchen Helper/s and a team of Sherpas (1 or 2 depending the number of clients) to work for the climbing route with rope fixing, trekking guide and porters,
- Food and fuel for the base camp (with complete arrangement of cooking utensils, dining tables, chairs, table cutlers etc),
- Daily wages, equipment allowances, work insurance, transportation back and forth of the guide/s and other staffs,
- Waterproof duffel bags (each member 2) if required, trekking maps, government taxes of the above services,
- Personal trekking/climbing gears,
- International airfare, Nepal visa,
- Cold drinks, bar bills, laundry services, telephone calls, postage charges, sat phone and charges,
- Meals while you are in Kathmandu (other than daily breakfast and welcome dinner),
- High Altitude food and fuel above base camp,
- High altitude tent above base camp,
- Oxygen with mask and regulator,
- Solar Panel for light, battery charge etc. at the BC as well as above,
- Personal insurance of accident, medical, emergency rescue etc
- Climbing ropes, fixed ropes, accessory ropes,
- Transportation of goods and other stuffs above Base Camp,
- Tips, loyalties, summit bonus, etc.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing