About 40 minute drive from Kathmandu will take you to Budhanilkantha (9Km. north-west).
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
It will take you to Budhanilkantha (9Km. north). Here a 5 meter long a stone image (built 6th-7th centaury) of Vishnu lies serenely in the pond bedding on a most unusual coil of the multi-headed snake. We stop for 10 minutes to visit this shrine area and continue drive for another 15 minutes to the Army gate. This is the entry of the hike to Shivapuri hill. This hill is one of the highest hills around the Kathmandu Valley. We walk about 30 min along the unfinished road through the park forests and then taking the trek trail head to the top. It’s a walk of 3 hrs and little more! The top is experienced with an excellent view of Kathmandu Valley, views of the Annapurna Range, Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Rolwaling. Take your pack lunch here while having the views of Himalayan peaks. Going back down to Budhanilkantha – to drive to your Hotel; through a different trail is chosen. This is totally of 6-7 hours trip. Minimum group size is 2 people.
- English speaking tour guide,
- Pick up/transfer to your hotel as well as fro/to the road head,
- Lunch (hot lunch or pack lunch) as available,
- Entry fees to the heritage sites, parks, temples as remain on the way,
- Many more compliment/regular services from Alpine Exodus,
- Separate price is provided if there is overnight stay involve on the program,
- If porter is necessary, separate cost is provided,
- Meals other than above mentioned,
- Cold drinks, bar bills, if any,
- Tipping to your guide, porter, driver if any,
- Photography or video shooting if any,
- Repeating visit or drive etc.