Just Imagine tying the knot on top of the world! Literally.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Arrive in Kathmandu (1350m).
Upon landing in Kathmandu airport, complete the immigration/visa procedure and meet the represent. Welcoming garlands and transfer to Hotel in Thamel or nearby. We provide 5 star standard hotel that assures pleasant stay, good/safe food and drinks and clean environment around. Room allocation as well as trek registration is followed by welcome drink and then take a short rest before heading for the city tours with guide. The trip advances leisurely, in the there will be 3 places to visit, but do it as possible! In the evening welcome dinner with your guide in one of the local restaurants.
Fly to Lukla (2850m) – Trek to Phakding (2630m) & further to Jam Fute (2730m)
Early morning, transfer to airport, domestic section. After getting the boarding pass, there will be sometime free on which if you have breakfast in box, take it with the tea/coffee from the nearby café. The flight to Lukla (LUA) is just of 30 min, upon landing walk to Buddha Lodge and try hot tea of the Khumbu region until the guide assort the load to the porters. It won’t take long, as everyone is previously confirmed or ordered. Soon you are ready to hit the trial and through the Lukla bazaar. Passing the gate that marks one of the Sherpa heroic mountaineers, we head to west-north. Chaurikharka village is 40 min away and Thado Kosi is in another similar time. A short stop here for tea and continue keeping along the bank of Dudh Kosi (milk river). Phakding is about 4 hrs walk from Lukla on easy and steady paces. Our Resort is located further 30 min from town of Phakding. Check in lodge.
Typically this is a regular day of trek in the Everest region. The route or scenery may changes, but out everyday routine more or less similar like, we take the breakfast at the same lodge were we spend the night. After we leave the lodge walk for an hour and half or something we stop for tea break. Tea break is joined by cooking or biscuits. Resuming trek, we get ready for lunch around 11 to 12 noon and by 3 or 4pm we tent to arrive at the lodge where we spend the night. And dinner is at the same lodge where we take the room. This will follow for another days as long as our trek runs.
Trek to Namche (3440m)
Start trekking after breakfast. In few minutes we make the first cross of the Dudhkosi (river). Today we make five times cross and re-cross of it. Pass interesting villages like Toktok, Manjo, Jorsalle and walk a steep trail as the last leg of the day. Right after crossing the last suspension bridge, we get a peeping view of snow mountain at the north horizon to which many people confuse with Mt. Everest. The peak is Tawache, not Everest. The right view of Mt. Everest is seen from an hour further from here from a resting spot where is a toilet and one or two venders always stay for selling oranges, peaches or similar seasonal fruits and cigarettes usually.
From this spot, the steep trail to Namche becomes little softer but still have to go about 45 min to one hour if your paces are slower.
Namche (3440m) to HEV (3790m), Syangboche
In Namche walk through the streets and pass by the monastery on the way to Syangboche. A winding steep trail providing commanding views of Thamserku and Kwangde Ri takes about an hour and quarter. By the helipad, you decide go directly to the HEV or taking a little longer walk of Khumjung village with an important monastery here. After lunch it’s all free time to savor the great great vistas by all four corners.
HEV to Deevoche (3820m), Tyangboche
After breakfast in the morning, viewing the Khumjung village we take an easy descending to Kyanjuma and further to Lausasa and finally in an hour and quarter or so to Phunki Tenga. Cross the suspension bridge and time for tea, snack. This is the confluence of two streams one coming from the slope of Fungi Glacier, below the Khangteige Peak and another is from Imjatse glacier below the Island peak.
Tyangboche is reached in 2 hrs plus with a steep up trail. After the hard toll, at Tyangboche monastery area there are wonderful views of the Himalayan peaks as well as the alpine environment. This is one of the best locales to view snow mountains in all four directions as well as one of the holiest sites in the area. Pay a visit to the monastery is quite welcomed and even the bride and groom may get blessing. It needs little time arrange, but is possible if wanted it. Later descend for 25 minute is the lodge area, Deevoche. We have a very nice lodge to stay and stroll around.
Fly to Everest Base Camp (5365m) and return to Kathmandu
This is for those who have short time and it is without losing the upscale comfort in terms of accommodation. Everyday hot shower is provided having based on the highly recommended hotels and resorts.
Flight to Chitwan
Morning flight to Chitwan. Transfer to Kasara Resort. Have lunch and involve one of the most exciting safari activities like rhino chasing from riding on elephant.
Day in Chitwan
Full day in Chitwan. A lot more exciting activities… Kasara Resort.
Flight For Kathmandu
After breakfast transfer to airport to fly to Kathmandu. Hotel as before.
Back to Home!
Fly back home.
- Airport pick up and private transfers throughout the trip,
- Kathmandu to Lukla fly with airplane and with helicopter from Deevoche/Tyangboche to EBC and return to Kathmandu,
- Full-service trek from Lukla to Deevoche (up until the flight to EBC by helicopter and return to KTM) with complete support by a local team of guides, porters and other assistance as necessary,
- 5 star accommodations such as Hotel Mulberry or The Fair Field Marriott that are located in Thamel (double occupancy/daily breakfast). On trek we provide the best available Hotels, resorts in the town (hot shower, battery charge etc include),
- Guide while on trek, guide’s assistant and porters as required (usually every 2 guests will be allocated one porter). One porter can carry 23kg. (50lbs) NB: sometimes such porters are substituted by Yaks or Dzopkyos; which is a much more colorful and unique experience for trekkers,
- All trek permits, TIMS and National Park entry tickets for the trek,
- Daily 3 meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner with hot drinks – tea, coffee) on trek with daily 2 liters of boiled water (or bottled water) per person,
- First aid kit (stocked with basic medications, bandages, anti-dehydration packs),
- Insurance, daily wage, meal allowances, taxes & expenses for all the Nepali supporting team including the guide, guide’s assistant, porters, etc.
- Complimentary services such as trekking maps of the Everest BC route, hats,
- Complimentary services of waterproof duffle bags (as it’s manageable for trekking, porters and the helicopter),
- Complimentary services of fresh and canned fruit, snacks while on tea breaks when trekking,
- Other assistance while trekking as needed.
- Personal gear/warm clothes, rain wear, sleeping bag, hiking boots etc. (may be rented in Kathmandu if needed),
- Drinks (besides water), bar bills, drinks other than coffee, tea or hot chocolate,
- Travel insurance, medicine or medical assistance outside of first aid,
- Helicopter emergency rescue fee (there are inexpensive insurance companies offering this coverage we can recommend),
- If required an additional “personal porter”,
- International flights,
- Any extra expenses incurred in-case of the domestic flight delays or cancellations.
- Tips to your guide, porter(s), driver etc.